BPO Training Course in Chandigarh – IELTSLEARNING is the best Institute for BPO TRAINING in Chandigarh, mohali and Panchkula Punjab. 100% results oriented training with complete study materials.
Become a certified BPO Professional!
Want a job in a leading BPO? But can’t get the job? Enroll in IELTS Learning’s BPO course and get placed in leading BPOs! Get certified by Kings Learning and stand out in the recruitment process!
Call for Free Demo Class: 9878873446
What is BPO?
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting of non-primary business activities and functions to a third-party provider. BPO services include payroll, human resources (HR), accounting and customer/call center relations. BPO is also known as Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES).
Types of BPO
Inbound means handling incoming calls from the customer which could be for customer care, issue resolution, technical support etc. Outbound means calling customer which could be for selling something, recovery of funds (collection call), issue resolution etc.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- 42 Hours of International Quality Training
- Accent Training (Voice Course Only)
- 3 Guaranteed Interviews
- Internationally Recognised Certificate
- Continuous learning through Online Video
- Customer Care
- Dealing with Customers on the Phone
- Call Centre Success
- Dealing with Customers through Writing
- Problems and Complaints
- Communication Skills
- English Skills
- What to say/What not to say
- Grammar, Vocabulary, Sentence Construction
- Writing Skills
- Soft Skills
- 3 Guaranteed Interviews
- Group Discussions
All classes include group activities, roleplay and interactive teaching to maximize learning.
The scope is huge & depends on peoples experience. I have been in this space for 15 years. Since I have only seen/heard about other spaces I can only see relative advantages & disadvantages –
- Growth – The industry has seen hyper growth since 2002. Today it is on a steady growth rate but is still better than a lot of other industries. We are currently experiencing a 14% growth rate. – This means you can receive an early promotions & get on the top while you are still within 30″s.
- Youth – It is very vibrant, dynamic & activity filled – Since people join young to make their first pay check – They often end up spending most of their time with like minded people. Nesting ground for relationships.
- Convenience – Unlike you parents, you don’t have to travel long hours in crowded trains & buses – a Nice air conditioned CAB picks you up from home.
- Quick Money – Freshers make around 16K onward which is a lot more than the pocket money parent offer in middle class house. This also makes them financially independent & move along the way they feel.
- Nice & vibrant work areas. Easy to get along in the space.
- You can study & work – as most have night shifts.
- It is not very difficult to get into one – No exams or academic comparison.
- Friendly faces to work with.
- Understanding western culture – Improving the way we speak.
- Kids spend more time away from home.
- More money also puts them under constant pee pressure to beat each other in spending habits.
- Night working also impacts your health on a long run.
- Since most of the time they are connected to their group who also work – current affairs is a miss.
- Education drop outs increase as they lack vision.
Contact us for free demo class — BOOK A Demo Class Now!