IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh – IELTSLearning is the No. 1 institute for Best IELTS Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. It is also very popular in Panchkula & Mohali Punjab India. We provide specialized IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh to get 8+ score in your IELTS for fast processing of your student visa.
Our IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh module is based on 100% practical training. With our experience and expertise in the study, we bring rich abilities to help students qualify the IELTS Exam. We offer training for both – Academic & General Modules of the IELTS test. We are located in Chandigarh sector 34 –A which is easily accessible to all students.
TO BOOK DEMO CALL NOW @9878873446
What is IELTS?
IELTS is the most popular, convenient, and essential English language test that has to be cleared by non-native English speakers. Candidates are assessed in four different departments.
Four branches where the examinee has to show his proficiency are:
Candidates are assessed in each department by certified IELTS examiners.
IELTS Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Ielts Learning is best from the other IELTS institutes in the term of practical Coaching. We provide the separate classes to cover all modules of IELTS Exam like we provide IELTS Reading classes, IELTS Writing classes, IELTS Listening Classes and IELTS Speaking Classes in Chandigarh. We provide trainers especially for IELTS tips & tricks to crack the exam. We also offer the IELTS online training classes. Contact us at +91 9878873446 for more information of IELTS training in Chandigarh.
Band scale for IELTS exam
There is no pass or fail in this exam because IELTS scored depends upon the nine-band scale, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English. Overall Band Scores are reported to the nearest half band.
The following rounding convention applies: if the average across the four skills ends in .25, it is rounded up to the next half band, and if it ends in .75, it is rounded up to the next whole band.
The nine bands are described as follows:
|9||Expert User||Has fully operational command of the language: appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding.|
|8||Very Good User||Has fully operational command of the language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriacies. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well.|
|7||Good User||Has operational command of the language, though with occasional inaccuracies, inappropriateness and misunderstandings in some situations. Generally handles complex language well and understands the detailed reasoning.|
|6||Competent User||Has generally effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriacies, and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations.|
|5||Modest user||Has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field.|
|4||Limited User||Basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language.|
|3||Extremely Limited User||Conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur.|
|2||Intermittent User||No real communication is possible except for the most basic information using isolated words or short formulae in familiar situations and to meet immediate needs. Has great difficulty understanding spoken and written English.|
|1||Non-User||Essentially has no ability to use the language beyond possibly a few isolated words.|
|0||Did not attempt the test||No assessable information provided at all.|
IELTS and the CEFR
|IELTS Band Score||CEFR Level|
|8.5 and higher||C2|
Our IELTS Student Testimonial
IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh | About IELTS Exam
Basically, IELTS defines as the International English Language Testing System. IELTS is the best course for improving your communication skills and English. Students from different study backgrounds can easily apply for this exam. There are four modules Like Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing Skills. IELTS is mainly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia.
There are two types of Modules in IELTS.
One is General and second is Academic.
- The General course is basically to provide for who require for immigration services, self-employed in other foreign countries.
- The academic course is basically meant for higher studies in High Universities.
IELTS is recognized by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA and as well as by immigration authorities and other Government agencies. IELTS exam is conducted in an online as well as offline.
Test Pattern for IELTS Exam:
The total test duration of IELTS exam is 2hrs and 45 minutes. It comprises of four modules, i.e. Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Every module is mandatory to attempt. You cannot skip any module of your own.
- Listening test: In Listening test, there is 40 questions and time is approximately 30 minutes. The module shall have multiple choice questions, short answer questions, sentence completion and chart/ table completion based questions respectively. The IELTS Learning also offers the special IELTS listening classes in Chandigarh to improve listening skill to get more score in the IELTS English section.
- Reading test: In the Reading test, there is 40 questions and time is approximately 60 minutes. The questions will be based on the identification of writers’ views/ attitudes, matching lists/ phrases, labeling a diagram and choosing suitable paragraph respectively. We have a batch of IELTS reading classes in Chandigarh to improve the reading skills of reading.
- Writing test: In Writing test, there is 2 Task and time is approximately 60 minutes. The section will be consisting of 2 tasks in writing to be completed in 150- 250 words respectively. So if your writing section of IELTS exam is a week then join our IELTS writing classes in Chandigarh.
- Speaking test: In Speaking test, there is 3 parts and time is approximately 11-15 In this module it is consist of Face to Face interaction with an examiner. So you can also join our IELTS Speaking classes in Chandigarh to get the high score in speaking section of IELTS exam.
Demand of IELTS Coaching In Chandigarh
Chandigarh is a hub of immigration consultant & IELTS Coaching Institute. Every month number of people come from Haryana & Punjab in Chandigarh for the preparation of IELTS test to get a foreign student visa. So the demand for IELTS Coaching Institute is increasing day by day. Sector 34 & sector 17 is main education sector of IELTS Coaching. So IELTS Learning is the also one of the topmost IELTS Academy in Chandigarh
About IELTS Learning | No.1 IELTS Coaching Institute
IELTS Learning is the No. 1 IELTS Coaching institute in Chandigarh. We already have been awarded as the best IELTS Institute for last three years 2013, 2014, 2015. Our IELTS Training is based on 100% practical training. We offer training for both – Academic & General Modules of the IELTS test. Our each student get 7 & 8+ band in IELTS Test. We have the great database of 7 above bands students.
Our training is designed to give the candidates sufficient practice in the techniques required for taking the IELTS Test with full confidence. Our specially tailored training program gives the candidates enough confidence to enable one to score high on the IELTS test.
Why Choose IELTS Learning for IELTS Coaching?
IELTS Learning is topmost IELTS institute in Chandigarh. We are awarded as the best IELTS Institute for the years of 2013, 2014 and 2015. As you know there are ample of IELTS Coaching Institute In Chandigarh. But we are different from them in term of following features.
- We provide 100% practical training for IELTS Exam.
- Unlimited doubt sessions on every Saturday.
- We use skill-based approach to help students attain mastery in language.
- Our faculty is experienced and specialized in preparing students for IELTS.
- We have made customized learning programs with latest material and technology.
- To pay individual attention, we offer IELTS coaching in small batches so that every student can be considered.
- We have an excellent success rate as compared to other IELTS institutes in Chandigarh.
- Our IELTS coaching rates are comparatively low.
- We also provide Study abroad consultancy to students once they pass IELTS test.
Tips to Crack IELTS Exam 2017-18
- At the beginning of each section, read the questions carefully before the recording starts. This will help you to follow the recording and identify the answers.
- When listening session will start, always listen carefully to your examiner that what he/she is saying.
- It will help you to crack the listening test.
- To improve your reading skills you must have read any topic daily or chapters so that during the exam you can read topics very well. This will help you to read easily and quickly.
- Be careful to always use your own words during writing the exam. The words will not include those are copied by another student by the examiner.
- When you start writing before that you must think what you have to write about that topic.
- Words should be in your own language and Clear and Precise.
- For speaking test, you must understand that how you can improve your speaking skills by practice.
- You can improve your speaking skills by talking with your friends or with your office colleagues, or at work and on the mobile.
- In speaking test the examiner just checks your skills and ideas that how you are using those skills and ideas while speaking about the topic.
Contact Information for IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
Name: IELTS Learning
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone Number: +91 991 5337 448
So if you are in the search of top IELTS institute in Chandigarh then IELTS Learning is the best option for you. You can also take our demo class for IELTS course. For more information, call us and speak to our IELTS Trainer.