IELTS Reading Classes in Chandigarh – Reading is important factor to learn anything. If you can read, you can understand the whole concepts of Reading Skill ? Like listening, IELTS reading is also a part of IELTS preparation. It helps to improve reading skills. Reading is a receptive skill – through it we receive the information. Receptive skills include understanding when you listen and when you read.
IELTS Learning is provide the best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh, and helps students to get highest bands for studying in abroad countries. So Ielts Learning provide the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh. We cover the all section of IELTS exam such we provide special IELTS writing classes, IELTS Listening classes, IELTS Speaking classes etc. You can contact at 9915337448 for more information.
Test Structure of IELTS Reading:
Reading test is same for Both Academic and General IELTS. Here you can see the structure of both IELTS Reading module.
IELTS Academic and General Reading Test Pattern:
The Academic Reading test is 60 minutes long. There are 3 sections in Academic Reading test.
- Each section contains a Reading Passage and you have to write the answers on answer sheet after reading the passage.
- There are 3 sections and Each section consist of 40 Questions and every section must be completed with in 20 minutes.
- These Passages are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers and based on Academic training.
- Passages may contain non-verbal materials also , such as diagrams, graphs or illustrations.
- If there is a technical terms in test , then a simple glossary is provided.
Three approaches of reading skills
- Read the passage and then tackle with the questions.
- Always start with the questions, pick the keywords and ideas and then scan the passage. This will help most and you will do fewer mistakes while finding the answers in passage.
- Summarize the paragraph. Check what is the question? What is the meaning of question? Then write the answers.
How to improve your Reading skills:
Today many of people are having or facing problems while reading any thing, like topics, stories, article etc. Reading is not such a difficult task. Reading skills develop with time to time. If you have to improve your reading skills you can learn theses tips and ways that will enhance your reading skill.
Here are some important tips for reading:
- Read children book and stories. It will help to learn many new words and also increase the speed of reading and make your reading clear and precise
- Read more difficult material from many sources like, Newspaper, Magazine, Journal, Books, Online Articles, Stories and Novels.
- Learn new words from Dictionary everyday .You will learn new words and meanings of those words. When you will read these words then it will help you to groom your reading skills.
Two Ways to groom reading skills
Always remember that you should adopt a method of effective reading and avoid bad reading. Effective reading requires your full attention, interest, and concentration.
Your performance in reading modules majorly depends on how you read a text. Reading is not only uttering words of a passage. There is a purpose behind reading. The purpose is to grasp the complete idea of each sentence which the writer wants to convey to the reader, which is called effective reading.
Reading newspaper, magazine, journals, good essays or general books make a good contribution to improve your reading skills. It provides you informal opportunity to practice for reading and flourish your reading skills.
Even if you read a magazine or novel, you should read it properly so that you can enjoy it as well as get benefit from it.