IELTS Speaking Classes in Chandigarh – The IELTS Speaking test is the same for both the IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training tests. The Duration time is 11 to 14 minutes. The Speaking test may be on the same day or up to seven days before or after the other modules of a test. So Its Learning provides the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh. We cover all section of IELTS exam such we provide special IELTS writing classes, IELTS Listening classes, IELTS reading classes etc. You can contact at 9915337448 for more information.
The IELTS Speaking test is conducted in a personal interview (PI) form, in which the examiner looks for how communicative you are and how well you speak up. It is a test of basic Spoken English. In this article, we are sharing some tips to improved the witting skills
About IELTS Speaking Test |Structure of Speaking test
Candidate and examiner introduce themselves. Candidate answers general questions about his family, hobbies, interests, study, clothing, computer and the internet, reasons for taking IELTS exam etc. This part lasts between four and five minutes. Duration: 4-5 minutes
Candidates are given topic cards. Candidates have one minute to prepare for talking on the topic. Then candidate has to speak about the topic for one to two minutes. Duration: 3-4 minutes
This involves a discussion between the examiner and candidate generally on questions relating to the theme of the topic of part 2. This part lasts between four to five minutes. Duration: 4-5 minutes
The Main 4 factors will notice while speaking test
- Communicate your opinions and information on common topics
- Speak for some time on a given topic
- Organise your ideas in a logical manner
- Express and justify your viewpoints
IELTS Speaking MARKING
You will be marked on the four criteria which are:
- Fluency and coherence
- Lexical resource
- Grammatical range and accuracy
Tips to Improve speaking skills
- For speaking test, you must understand that how you can improve your speaking skills by practice.
- You can improve your speaking skills by talking with your friends or with your office colleagues, or at work and on the mobile.
- In speaking test the examiner just checks your skills and ideas that how you are using those skills and ideas while speaking about the topic.
- Keep doing practice and record yourself.
- While explaining your points never hesitate or be nervous.
Why choose IELTS Learning ?
- Classes are totally practical oriented.
- Guest lectures will provide for the students from expert trainers.
- Weekend and Regular batches are available.
- Flexible timings
- Batches will divide for students and for job oriented persons and Employees.
- Every week test will be organised for checking student ability.
- Expert trainers and High faculty.