IELTS Tips & Tricks – IELTS defines as International English Language Testing System. IELTS Course has 2 modules: IELTS General and IELTS Academic. IELTS general is required for those candidates who want to do work in abroad and Academic is designed for those students who want to go in abroad for Higher studies. In this content we are sharing some tips to crack IELTS exam
So number of students is interested to go foreign country for study & preparing himself for IELTS exam. In this content we are sharing some tips to crack IELTS exam. If you are looking for IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh then Ielts Learning is best option for you. You can also contact us at +91 9915337448 for more information of IELTS Coaching
IELTS Tips & Tricks |Test Pattern for IELTS
- Listening test: In Listening test there are 40 questions and time is approximately 30 minutes. The module shall have multiple choice questions, short answer questions, sentence completion and chart/ table completion based questions respectively.
- Reading test: In Reading test there are 40 questions and time is approximately 60 minutes. The questions will be based on the identification of writers’ views/ attitudes, matching lists/ phrases, labeling a diagram and choosing suitable paragraph respectively.
- Writing test: The Writing test of IELTS last for one hour. It is advisable that candidate should spend 20 mins on Task 1 and the rest 40 mins on Task 2.
- Speaking test: In Speaking module there are 3 task , Introduction part , Extempore Skill part and Face to face interaction with examiner.
Tips to Crack IELTS Exam
- The perfect way for students to prepare for IELTS exam is to learn best English. This practice is important for every student, but most of the times student forget to do this.
- Another tip is that students can also do practice of speaking English with their friends who are not a native speakers.
- Always remember that you must keep listening until the recording is not stop and concentrate on listening and question part.
- Keep doing exercises again and again until it will not correct.
- Find tips and tricks and learn new and advanced skills through internet or form your trainers.
- Language is a skill. Skills need practice, but they also need to be practiced in the right way and that means quality.
- Always do learning and stop memorizing or cramming, it will not help longer for cracking the exam.
- Find some samples for essays, comprehensions, general topics etc and prepare for them, learn them but not cramming.
- You can learn from your mistakes while speaking, listening or reading or writing. It will improve the mistakes that students mostly do in preparation.
- Always use your own language while exam. Duplicate content is not allowed in exam.
- Always learn the exam format and see how the paper will set during exam and how you have to prepare for that and also how to improve your skills in Exam
Contact Information for IELTS Coaching
Name: Ielts Learning
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd floor, Sector 33-A, Chandigarh, India
Phone Number: +91 9915337448