IELTS Writing Classes in Chandigarh – The IELTS Writing test is meant to assess your writing skills, which includes if you could write a response appropriately, present your ideas in a systematic manner and use a wide range of vocabulary and grammar. So IELTS Learning provides the best IELTS coaching in Chandigarh. We cover all section of IELTS exam such we provide special IELTS Speaking classes, IELTS Listening classes, IELTS reading classes etc. You can contact at 9878873446 for more information.
We also conduct weekly mock test and assessments to check your progress. Our highly-qualified teachers give constructive feedback to help you further improve your language skills.
Writing Test and Time duration
The Writing test of IELTS lasts for one hour. It is advisable that candidate should spend 20 mins on Task 1 and the rest 40 mins on Task 2. As you will not be allotted any Extra time, you need to complete the two tasks in given time. It depends on how well you manage your time that you complete all the questions in given time.
Please be careful with the word limitations. You have to write 150 words for task 1 and for task 2 minimum 250 words.
Writing Tips and Ideas for preparation
- Be careful to always use your own words during writing exam. The examiner will not consider those words that are copied by another student.
- When you start writing before that you must think what you have to write about that topic.
- Words should be in your own language and Clear and Precise.
- Never start the task without analysing. Spends few minutes, plan carefully and then do start writing.
- Style of expression and shaping ideas in proper order are the important factors for good writing skills.
- A paragraph has a particular structure. The first line of paragraph holds central them of whole paragraph or topic and the rest lines explain this central them further.
- Spend approximately 20 minutes on Task 1 and approximately 40 minutes on Task 2.
- You must write at least 150 words for Task 1 and at least 250 words for Task 2; writing less than the limit would attract penalty.
- No repeating sentences will allow or considered.
Why choose IELTS Learning for IELTS Coaching?
- We prepare students with full preparation and every topic will be discussed in class.
- We organise each batch with minimum 12 students not more than that.
- We provide Study Material, including E-books, day to day handouts etc.
- Free Demo session
- Daily 4hrs class (including Listening, Writing, Reading and Speaking).
- Doubt session on every Saturday.
- Guest lectures will be provided to our students.